Epson iPrint is a useful photo printing app that helps owners of Ethernet and Wi-Fi enabled Epson printers to wirelessly print photos directly from their Apple iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Epson iPrint works with most Epson Wi-Fi enabled inkjet printers or Epson inkjet printers with Ethernet that are connected to a wireless network via a router.
Version 4.0 updates
- Features which are not supported for the selected printer are not displayed.
- Promotion of 3rd party Apps which support printing on Epson printers, with the link to the download sites.
- You can register printer manually using IP address.
- "Microsoft SkyDrive" is added to Online Storage.
- Supported "How to" under Information.
- Supported "Online Registration" under Settings of Maintenance.
- Display the selected printer on the home UI instead of "Settings" UI.
- Selected scanner is synchronized with selected printer.
- Changed the default setting both Photo and Document.
Photo: 4 x 6” / 10 x 15 cm
Document : A4
Version 3.0 updates
The Remote Print feature was added to version 3.0.
Version 2.0 updates
1. Document printing supports *.pdf, *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx files.
2. Print from Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, and Box.Net online storage services.
3. Scan with your product using your iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.
4. Print web pages.
5. Perform product maintenance such as head cleaning and a nozzle check.