Product Marketing Executive
Job Description :
- Focus on achieving sell in targets through countries’ 1st tiers/End User Sell through
- Provide support to regional offices by way of product information, schemes, business support
- Meet & understand new customers for prospective business by way of government/corporate and support to gain business & handle tender business focus
- Support in country channel/business strategy by fully understanding issues/problems
- Drive the countries to achieve the set targets
- To plan all support activities with effective ROI on money spent and also to ensure the best costs are worked out
- Manage Product Life Cycle
- Forecast sales model/marketwise
- Maintain Inventory Supply Management
- Maintain marketing communication goals
- Monitor competition models, sales, schemes, market share.
- Work closely with Regional Marcom team for various product strategies, product information, stock & other issues.
- Monitor Sell-in / Sell-out /Sell-Through region-wise/channel type
- Work closely with sales companies on the targets and country/location goals
- Increase focus on special projects, presence in relevant locations, corporate & tender business
- Support in country training & motivation through various engagements
Market Share/Market Size Analysis
- Monitor market data (internal derived and syndicated) region wise / category wise for Epson market share.
- Monitor market data for competition information.
- Monitor sales activity from Sell-In till Sell-Thru in order to understand entire situation
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in marketing, management
- Prefer candidate with strong analytical background with the ability to think out of the box or possess creative thinking skills
- Self-Motivated, People Centric.
- Team performer
- Integrity, transparency, cost-conscious
- Time conscious, self-disciplined
- Able to travel
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org