- To provide pre-sales technical support and to assist customers on technical matters by proposing solutions and technical support to system integrators, developers and end-users.
- To handle project management for solution i.e. to handle projects and coordination among divisions by communicating with our regional sales companies and Japan head office.
- To manage system integrator i.e. to plan and conduct technical workshop including programming, on site technical support and provide good advice.
- To engage with end user i.e. to visit and propose solutions by presentation and demonstration of our products, and understand customer’s requirements and needs through effective communication.
- To be involved in product launch which includes planning, conducting product training and specification confirmation.
- To perform market surveys in order to identify local market trends and needs and to provide feedback for product improvements.
- To prepare presentation and demonstration materials for above-mentioned activities for new and existing corporate and government customers and system integrator on business product range and new product.
- To engage with media suppliers and software vendors for use of medias and software with our printers and to provide training to regional sales companies
- To conduction evaluation on medias, software and main units, and sharing the results to the market of products’ differentiators.
- Provide administrative support in areas of event co-ordinations, documentations follow ups, reporting, product procurement/supply co-ordination thereby contributing to the achievement of sales target
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Studies or equivalent from recognized institution
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field. Preference will be given to those who have experience in firmware/software development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-point)
- Must have software development experience.
- Must be willing to travel and meet customer.
- Must have good presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Independent, highly motivated, pro-active and result oriented.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org