Before continuing, check the following:
- Check the connection from the printer to the computer.
- Check the printer is powered on.
- Make sure there are no red or amber lights on the printer's LEDs or error messages on the LCD panel.
Follow the instructions below to print a test page:
1. Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
2. Click Printers & Scanners.
3.The name of your Epson printer should be present in the printer list. Click on the name of the printer
Note: If an Epson printer is not present, the printer is not installed. Install the driver for your version of macOS.
4. Confirm the print queue is clear.
5. Click on Options & Supplies
6. A new window will open, click on the Utility tab.
7. Load a sheet of plain A4 paper into the sheet feeder / paper cassette of the printer.
8. Click on Print Test Page
9. An example of a successful Test Page is below.
10. If there are parts of the text missing on the Test Page or the print quality is poor then head cleaning may be required.