Integrated Ink Pack System
The new ink packs on the Integrated Ink Pack System is now 45% larger ^1, which helps to reduce printer downtime and replacement frequency while reducing packaging waste. The 1.6L ink packs only need to be shaken and inserted, which means there's no need for pour and stir, which can create a mess.
Equipped with the all new 1.33 inch PrecisionCore Micro TFP printhead, output is increased by 20%3 comparing to predecessor models
Expanded Colour Options
Epson SureColor SC-F6430H raises the bar with its 6-colour printing capabilities. Expand your business opportunities with Epson’s superior fluorescent brightness and unique colour choices that works best for colourful sportswear and fashion apparel.
- Fluorescent pink and Fluorescent yellow:
- Expands the Yellow, Green and Magenta areas on colour gamut
- Suitable for vivid and bright applications eg. Soft sign, sportswear, jerseys, fashion apparels
- Orange and Violet:
- Suitable for printing on a wider range of application with bold prints such as novelty goods and fashion apparels that requires more striking colours.
- Light cyan and Light magenta:
- Appropriate for skin tone and rigid applications eg. Soft sign, animation goods and many more.
- Improves lower graininess and higher print quality
The expanded colour options make it an ideal solution for producing photographic panels, flags, and banners, with the ability to meet corporate clients’ colour requirements and opens opportunities for print shops in the high-end dye-sublimation market.Improved usability
The 4.3" Touchscreen improves user productivity by displaying printer information and critical error messages which can be viewed easily.
The maintenance area has also been enlarged by 120%2
, allowing for a easier and faster printer maintenance, reducing printer downtime.